Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default constant reference to an xla function

I'm trying to work out how to constantly reference a certain xla function
without the reference changing when I move the file. I want it always to
reference the C:\MSOFFICE\addin.xla!Function() rather no matter what computer
the file is on - it always references the users harddrive and this folder.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Steve
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had that problem too. It is a major pain and I found no way around it by
standard user interface.
What I did in the end was go to VBA | Tools | References and add a Reference
to it from there.

Another way is to convert it to an Automation Add-In (Excel 2002 / 2003)

--
Rob van Gelder - http://www.vangelder.co.nz/