Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Reference array constant values in a formula

I have an array constant {1000,1.5,2%} in cell A1.
The first value is S, the second value is P, the third value is R.

How do I write the following formulas one in B1 and one in cell B2.
B3 has the value 400 already in it.

Cell B1 has the formula =(S/P)-(S/P)*R
Cell B2 has the formula =R*B3