Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dal Dal is offline

Default How do I print a Word.doc from its pathname in Excel spreadsheet

I have a list of pathnames to .doc and .txt documents listed in an Excel
spreadsheet.

For example:

c:\myfolder\myfile1.doc
c:\myfolder\myfile2.doc
c:\myfolder\myfile3.txt

I want to print the contents of the .doc and .txt files without opening
them. i.e. I want to use Excel to effectively do the same as what Windows
Explorer does when you right click on a file icon and select print.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Dal

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dal,
http://www.computing.net/programming...rum/13279.html

Which app actually prints the file will depend on how your file associations
are set up.

NickHK