Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default IDE Immediate Window Limitations

What are the size limitations of the Immediate window in the VBA IDE?

Is there any way to increase the number of characters / lines that can be
printed to it as on my PC I can only print a certain amount of text to it?

TIA

Andi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If I put the following code into a module and run it then look in the
immediate window - I can only see numbers FROM 802 onwards to 1000.

Any ideas?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
No, not that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy

"Andibevan" wrote in message
What are the size limitations of the Immediate window in the VBA IDE?

Is there any way to increase the number of characters / lines that can

be
printed to it as on my PC I can only print a certain amount of text to

it?

TIA

Andi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

write the information to a blank worksheet which you add for this purpose.

Tom Ogilvy

"Andibevan" wrote in message
If I put the following code into a module and run it then look in the
immediate window - I can only see numbers FROM 802 onwards to 1000.

Any ideas?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
No, not that I am aware of.

Tom Ogilvy