Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default adding content to a cell

I have a text box called txtName on my form that a user input data.
want that data to popluate to a cell C7 in a worksheet called hrfrom
when the user clicks on the command button call cmdOK. I tried th
code below but no luck. Any ideas??

Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
C7.Value = txtName.Value
Unload Me
End Su

--
cedtech2
cedtech23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3102

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Range("C7").value=txtName.Value

"cedtech23" wrote:

I have a text box called txtName on my form that a user input data. I
want that data to popluate to a cell C7 in a worksheet called hrfromm
when the user clicks on the command button call cmdOK. I tried the
code below but no luck. Any ideas??

Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
C7.Value = txtName.Value
Unload Me

cedtech23
cedtech23's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31022
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=506903

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Cedtech,

Try:

'=============
Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
Sheets("hrfromm").Range("C7").Value = txtName.Value
Unload Me
End Sub

---
Regards,