Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default how can I enter a comment in a protected worksheet?

I made a worksheet and protected this. The normal working fields are unlocked
and can be used by a third party.What have I to adjust, so a third party can
use my worksheet and enter/edit/delete comments?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In Excel 2002 and later, in the Sheet Protect dialog, check "Edit Objects"
as in Allow all users of this worksheet to Edit Objects.

If you or they are using versions earlier than xl2002, then this is not
supported.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jack" wrote in message
I made a worksheet and protected this. The normal working fields are

unlocked
and can be used by a third party.What have I to adjust, so a third party

can
use my worksheet and enter/edit/delete comments?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

How do you add the "Edit Objects" in VBA?

ActiveSheet.Protect password:="mypwd", DrawingObjects:=False
Contents:=True, Scenarios:= True

Jose

--
Jose