Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default execute a macro from within an if(,,) function?

Hi all
Please could somebody tell me if it is possible to call a macro from an if()
function

eg if (condition true, macro1,macro2)
I am thinking not, but ....?
Any help would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can call a function if that function just returns a result, but not
anything that looks to change some attribute of the worksheet, such as font,
colour. These type of functions are called User Defined Functions (UDF).

--

HTH

Bob Phillips