Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Immediate window

Hi Excel users and Experts,

Just beginning to explore the immediate window and how to use it.

Upon opening the window I have all this in it. Okay to delete it? Or does
it serve some purpose. Don't remember seeing anything in the immediate
window when I opened it last, way way long ago.

[auto_open] <
[SetupFunctionIDs] <
[SetupFunctionIDs]
[PickPlatform] <
[PickPlatform]
[VerifyOpen] <
[VerifyOpen] WorkbookName = [ATPVBAEN.XLA]REG
[VerifyOpen] AnalysisPath = C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office10\Library\Analysis\ 2
[RegisterFunctionIDs] <
[RegisterFunctionIDs]
[auto_open]

Thanks,
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Howard,

These are debug messages from the Analysis ToolPak Addin which the
developers forgot to remove. I believe that this relates to xl2003.

Although annoying, you can simply delete.

---
Regards,
Norman

"L. Howard Kittle" wrote in message
Hi Excel users and Experts,

Just beginning to explore the immediate window and how to use it.

Upon opening the window I have all this in it. Okay to delete it? Or
does it serve some purpose. Don't remember seeing anything in the
immediate window when I opened it last, way way long ago.

[auto_open] <
[SetupFunctionIDs] <
[SetupFunctionIDs]
[PickPlatform] <
[PickPlatform]
[VerifyOpen] <
[VerifyOpen] WorkbookName = [ATPVBAEN.XLA]REG
[VerifyOpen] AnalysisPath = C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office10\Library\Analysis\ 2
[RegisterFunctionIDs] <
[RegisterFunctionIDs]
[auto_open]

Thanks,
Howard

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The analysis toolpak (or analysis toolpak for VBA???) is the culprit.

Someone left a few debug.print's in the code.

Since those projects are protected, well, you know the rest.

--

Dave Peterson