Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Context Menu, Paste Special From Selected Range

Hello,
Not sure if this can be done, but no harm in asking (right?)

I work between a spreadsheet and a web interface. I end up copying the
cells(one at a time) and pasting(one at a time) to the web interface
field. I work with the same 8 fields, copying from Excel and pasting
into the web interface.

Would it be possible to or write each cell value of the range selected
to the registry, and
add to the Windows context menu that would give me a paste special
selection that would allow me to right click in the field of my web
interface and choose paste\paste special\cell 1 value.....paste\paste
special\cell 2 value?, etc. the cell 1 and cell2 value.

Actually the context menu would potentially work anywhere, not just for
the web interface.

Any thoughts or suggestions of how i might be able to pull this off
would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Ron.