Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automatically hiding rows with specific values

Is there a way to program Excel to automatically hide rows when cells have a
certain value? For example, if a cell in the row equals zero, could the
computer automatically hide the row. I have a summary sheet that pulls
values from other sheets. When an item total is zero, I hide the row
manually. By hiding rows, the data presented to other parties only shows
pertinent information. It would be great to automate the process of hiding
rows.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Daria,

Why not hide the zero rows with an autofilter?

If you want to automate the autofilter, turn on the macro recorder while you
perform the required steps manually. The resultant code can be edited to
enable general application.

If you require any assistance with this editing, post back with details of
the problematic code.

---
Regards,
Norman