Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daria Daria is offline

Default Automatically hiding rows with specific values

Is there a way to program Excel to automatically hide rows when cells have a
certain value? For example, if a cell in the row equals zero, could the
computer automatically hide the row. I have a summary sheet that pulls
values from other sheets. When an item total is zero, I hide the row
manually. By hiding rows, the data presented to other parties only shows
pertinent information. It would be great to automate the process of hiding
rows.