Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default can I program currency conversion in real time?

My little chart for amateur radio operators gives them the info on how much
currency or International Reply Coupons are needed to send mail.

http://www/qsl.net/w9ol/IRC_Chart.htm

Because of the fluctuation of currencies, I'd like to add the capability to
insert a line below each Country that would determine the today's current
rate.

I have a link to a EURO currency converter but would like to integrate it's
functions into the actual page.

Please and thank you.

Whatever you delete today, you desperately need tomorrow.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
webcams at http://24.14.49.4:8080
weather at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w9ol/WX/HH.htm

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

From K Dales in response to yesterdays same question:

The best way to do this would be with a Web Query; if not familiar with how
to set one up look up the topic in Excel Help. You could import a table of
current conversion rates (I am sure there are many available on the web).
You can then set it to refresh when the file is opened, or even periodically
refresh while the file is open (for up to the minute values). Once you have
the data imported you can use its value simply by referring to the proper
cell in your query result range.
--
- K Dales

Tom Ogilvy