Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need help importing data to multple worksheets.

Hello All!

I just joined the Forum and I need some help. Can anyone show me how to
import data from either a .txt or .csv file to multiple worksheets
within the same workbook.

I am trying to avoid scrolling thru a ton of info in one worksheet.

Thank you all in advance for your help.

jgonzo

--
jgonzo
jgonzo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30530

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

No need to join a forum you are simply adding HTML overhead & banner
ads for yourself and messing up Google web searches for everyone by
using such sites that pass questions on to newsgroups and then save them
on websites to be indexed by search engines over and over again, when the
newsgroups themselves are already indexed by Google Groups. There are
many better solutions depending on whether you can use Outlook Express to
access newsgroups or not.

You can obtain code to basically do something very similar at
Importing text files larger than 65536 rows

after adding a new sheet you can rename that sheet
'Rename current Sheet
ActiveSheet.Name = "Renamed14a"
---
HTH,