Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TFA TFA is offline

Default extract data from multple worksheets to a summary worksheet

I have more than 100 worksheets in one workbook, I would like to make a
summary sheet within the same workbook that includes three columns. The
first column is the name of each sheet; the second includes the date duration
"from to", and the third column is the total in each worksheet. each sheet
has the total in cell F54. I also would like for the summary sheet to be
automatically update whenever a new sheet is added.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
See Ron webpage

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm