Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Row from database in Excel sheet

I want to make some macro/program with whom I will be able to select
one field from database (dbf) or Excel sheet and then it should fill
Excel sheet with the data from that record. What is the easiest way for it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can use our automation software, Automation Anywhere. You can get
more information and free trial download from
http://www.tethyssolutions.com/automation-software.htm

It has a pre-defined template for exatly what you need to do. Transfer
Data from database to Excel.
http://www.tethyssolutions.com/data-...-templates.htm

Tethys Solutions, Expert Services Group
http://www.tethyssolutions.com