Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Populate word doc with excel data

I want my excel application to open a word doc (via command button) and
then to extract data & graphs from excel and insert in the appropriate
sections of the word doc (suspect will need to learn word vba?)

Do you know of any equivalent 'word forum' sites out there or useful
sites that could get me started?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Peter