Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Is there a list of VB addressable fields for Excel ?

See the subject really, i'm after a list of all VB addressable fields
for Excel/97 is such a thing exists.

Regards
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

or check the object browser

--

HTH

RP

"Dave Patrick" wrote in message
Do you mean constants? If so here's a start.

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Fred" wrote:
| See the subject really, i'm after a list of all VB addressable fields
| for Excel/97 is such a thing exists.
|
| Regards
| Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What is an "addressable field"?

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Fred" wrote in message
oups.com...
See the subject really, i'm after a list of all VB addressable
fields
for Excel/97 is such a thing exists.

Regards
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Apologies, I know what I mean, but expecting others to understand, I
suppose, is a little unreasonable.

I meant items such as :

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleColumns
ActiveWindow.ScrollRow
ActiveSheet.Name
cell.Interior.ColorIndex
cell.Font.ColorIndex
cell.Interior.Pattern
cell.Interior.PatternColorIndex

Cheers
Fred

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

go to Chip Pearson's downloads page:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

and look for
TLIUtils
Provides VBA procedures for working with type libraries, via the TypeLib
Information object. Documentation of the available procedures is available
in the VBA code modules.

Tom Ogilvy

oups.com...