Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Protect cell and remove row datas

Hi to all
I have my stock list file where i have fields like Code,Item,Descr,Qty.

What i am doing is, if some Item is sold i just remove that item,descr,qty
and not the Code. I want my code should be protected when i remove the items.
One more thing i use autofilter to remove and add item list it don't work
when i protect them.

Is there any way i just protect my code and i can add or remove partcular
row data.
Any Help
thanks
Tiya