Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ajd ajd is offline

Default changing font type in a footer

I found VBA code that would place a cell's contents into the footer:

With wkSht.PageSetup
.CenterFooter = wkSht.Range("F1").Value
End With

I also need to change the font type to Times New Roman, Italic. I tried
"&""Times New Roman,Italic" both before and after the above command on its
own line and on the same line, but it either has no effect or prevents the
footnote from showing up. What code do I use to change the font type along
with the above code? Thanks.