Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vblf and vbcr one last question

textboxes

'works with cells but not with text boxes
msg = worksheets("sheet1").range("a3")
worksheets("sheet2").range("c7") = msg + vblf + "Balance
sheet"

If I want to do the same thing, but using a textbox for the
destination, how is it done.

'displays vbcr or vblf code
Private Sub cb1_Click()
msg = Range("b2") + vbLf + "balance sheet"
'works with range
'Worksheets("sheet2").Range("a1") = msg
'doesn't work with textbox
Worksheets("sheet2").TextBox1.Text = msg
End Sub

One more try please, just using a textbox, and I'll get out of your
hair.
Terry

Please help

Thanks
Terry

--
terrysoper1973
terrysoper1973's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30161

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use vbCrLf and ensure that the WordWrap and MultiLine properties
are both true.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"terrysoper1973"
<terrysoper1973.216l0b_1136496901.8682@excelforu m-nospam.com
wrote in message
news:terrysoper1973.216l0b_1136496901.8682@excelfo rum-nospam.com...

work with
[...]

View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Every thing is working fine. Thanks for you help.

Terry