Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automation on a spreadsheet

Dear members,

I have followed this forum for ages now and learned quite a lot fro
all those who posted here.

I need your help now regarding a simple spreadsheet. I have attache
the file I want to use for my monthly attendance sheet. I am working o
a lot of projects in one month since I work as a consultant in sales.
want to keep the track of my daily work for those projects.

As you will see in the attached file there are two tables: one tabl
with information regarding the date of the month, the nature of work
the project name, and the percentage of time spent during a day (0,5
means 4 hours, 0,7d means 5,6h - 1d means 8 hours).

Now, what I want you guys to teach me, is how to make excel complet
the other table with the name of the project.

I have customised this excel to sumarize the number of days in a mont
and to have a total of the days worked within one month.

All I have to do now is to make excel autocomplete the second tabl
with the name of the project. In the current version, If I add anothe
project (say C), I have to put by hand the name of the project in th
second table then excel recognise the coeficient under the days worke
and automatically completes it.

Hope I made myself clear with what I want to do with this file. Hop
you guys can help me on this issue.

Thanks,

Alex

P.S. Note that the file may accomodate the next featu i might wor
for project A each day of the month, but in the second table i wan
excel to show me only once the name of the project and sum up the day
worked for it (it can be easily seen in the file attached).

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/attachme...chmentid=11138
This is the address where I have posted the file. Thank

--
alexma
alexman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3013