Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default NEED A INVOICE PROGRAM THAT REMEMBERS VENDOR'S NAMES, ANY IDEAS?

I WORK WITH MANY VENDORS AND NEED A PROGRAM FOR INVOICING WHERE I CAN PULL
THE VENDOR FROM A LIST SO I DON'T HAVE TO TYPE THEIR NAME EVERY TIME.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi

if you'ld like to email me direct (julied_ng at hctsReMoVeThIs dot net dot
au) i have a workbook that does this and a few other things that you might
find helpful.

--
Cheers
JulieD