-   -   NEED A INVOICE PROGRAM THAT REMEMBERS VENDOR'S NAMES, ANY IDEAS? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/349551-need-invoice-program-remembers-vendors-names-any-ideas.html)

INVOICE PROGRAM

NEED A INVOICE PROGRAM THAT REMEMBERS VENDOR'S NAMES, ANY IDEAS?

I WORK WITH MANY VENDORS AND NEED A PROGRAM FOR INVOICING WHERE I CAN PULL
THE VENDOR FROM A LIST SO I DON'T HAVE TO TYPE THEIR NAME EVERY TIME.

Julied

NEED A INVOICE PROGRAM THAT REMEMBERS VENDOR'S NAMES, ANY IDEAS?

Hi

if you'ld like to email me direct (julied_ng at hctsReMoVeThIs dot net dot
au) i have a workbook that does this and a few other things that you might
find helpful.

--
Cheers
JulieD