Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple Menus

I have 4 Excel applications that analyze different data from a
project/schedule. I want to create a "wrapper" workbook that shows a
user form with 4 buttons that will launch each of the various
workbooks.

Problem - each has different set of macros (some with the same name but
different funcationality) and different user menus. How can I control
the macros and menus if the user opens more than one workbook?

Potentially, the user could have all 4 workbooks open. I want only the
menu appropriate to the active workbook to show. Also I want only the
macros from the active workbook to be available for use.

How can I do that?

Glen