Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Suppressing Remote References Problem

I have a program that breaks down a large Excel report into individual
team reports. It searches through finds all of the teams and then
copies out only that team's info into identically formatted sheets per
team for them to update. As the VBA is compiling the sheets, I have
the fields that will get updated on the team reports remote referenced
by the main report. All the team reports get saved as shared on our
large and slow file server so that all may update. As the teams
complete their reports the "Main" report is completed via the remote