Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default UserForm ComboBox RowSource Problem

Greetings,

I have a set of four Frames on a UserForm. On Frame 2 is a ComboBox.
I am loading this ComboBox with one of 31 named ranges. The named
ranges are called Ref1 thru Ref31. The first Frame has a TextBox on
it called TBDay to be filled in by the user. This is how I get the
actual name for the Ref of interest. ("Ref" & TBDay.Value) This Ref
is 27 rows by 38 columns. The TBDay selects which day I need and the
ComboBox Index selects which of 27 rows I need data from. In theory,
when I choose a name from the ComboBox, the rest of the data on that
row will automatically show up in 20 TextBoxes. This is working,
almost!!! It works for the index numbers 1-27(0 is the first item and
NOT working). I have a zipped sample which uses only two days not 31.
But the problem shows up when going up or down in either of the two
days of the sample. As you scroll down, you see the data in the 20
TextBoxes changing as they should. As you scroll up it also changed
until you get to the second item in the list (It doesn't matter which
list day 1 or day 2). As you go from the second item to the first
item the 20 TextBoxes continue to show the contents of the SECOND row,
not the first!!!!.

Anyone have any ideas as to what is going on?

If it makes it any easier, I can send my zipped sample. Just send me
an email with a return address requesting the sample and I will be
happy to send it.

Thanks

-Minitman