Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default combobox rowsource

I am trying to use a range that sometimes has blank cells in it, but I don't
want those blank cells to appear on the drop down box.

Is there an easy way of doing this?

TIA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use formulas to build a range that doesn't have blank cells and use that as
a source for your data. Use code to build a range that doesnt' have blank
cells and use that as a source for your data.

Any other solution would require knowing what type of combobox
Control Toolbox Toolbar/ActiveX
Forms Toolbar
Data Validation

for the first two, you would then loop down your cells and use AddItem to
add those that don't contain blanks to the list.

Tom Ogilvy