Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vlookup up to the next increment

I was wondering if this is possible or not but here it is

I want to do a vlookup, but if the value that is question is greater that
what it finds it would go to the next value.
A B
1 30
2 25 12
3 35 10
4 50 8
5 65 6

So currently the formula looks like this vlookup(A1,A2:B5,2,true). With that
formula it will give me a value of 12, but i want to give me the b10 value
(10). Same goes if the value is 55 or 60, i dont want the returning value to
be 8, i want it to be 6.

I hope you guys can help

Thanks in advance
Andy