Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default input excel data to access db in web server

there are 2 files
one is excel file in my computer, the other is access file in the web
server.
just , in local , i already know how to input data method .
but i don't know method data input in computer in the distance.
for example, in local.....
set db = opendatabase(thisworkbook.path & "\" & db_name)
srQry="select * from tblTest"
set rs = db.openrecordset(srQry)

by the way , for example
www.xxxdomain.com/testFolder/db_name.mdb
id : testID
pw : 3333

In short, i want to input data any excel data in computer in new york to
access db in computer in sanfrancisco.