Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Sending message via MS Messenger

Hi all,
I need to send text message "Value has exceed the limits" via MSN Messenger
to my recipient, if value in the cell "a1" is greater then 10 (sending of
e-mail is not an option).
Please advise how can i do it.
Regards,
Eduard.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Eduard,

Ed_Berez wrote:
Hi all,
I need to send text message "Value has exceed the limits" via MSN
Messenger to my recipient, if value in the cell "a1" is greater then
10 (sending of e-mail is not an option).
Please advise how can i do it.
Regards,
Eduard.

I don't think this will be an easy task. I believe MSN Messenger is built
on top of the Jabber library (http://www.jabber.org/), so you could search
for Jabber-based components that may help you in sending IMs via Messenger
programmatically.

Jake Marx
www.longhead.com