Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Out of memory error

Hi

I got a spreadsheet which is only 1.2 MB and when I copy and paste or
anything else of the sort I get a message that says out of memory.

This spreadsheet has graphs. I thought maybe it was the graphs so I
removed them I still got the error. I ran a macro which looks for links
it found some and removed them. but under links menu (I.e editlinks..)
there is still some links.

I dont know what else is causing the problem. I use this spreadsheet on
a monthly basis but this month it dicided to play up.

I tried to insert a graph and get the same error however when I open
up a new one, I am able to insert graphs into the new spreadsheet
without it coming up with the error

OS: NT 4
Excel 97

Yeah I know but our IT department is really slow so dont say to me that
you need to upgrade hehehehe :) i been telling them for 10 years now.

--
funkymonkUK
funkymonkUK's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18135

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

After your code for pasting add this line:

Code
-------------------
Application.CutCopyMode = Fals

--