Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default enable right click

hello,

I use the following code to hide all command bars in my excel file:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Dim oCB As CommandBar
For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
oCB.Enabled = False 'here to change
Next oCB

mFormulaBar = Application.DisplayFormulaBar
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False
End Sub

but it also disable a mouse right click.

Can anyone help how to enable right click when other command bars are
hide.

thanks a lot

tommy

--
tommy_gtr
tommy_gtr's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26089

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Tommy,

Try:

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

---
Regards,
Norman

"tommy_gtr" wrote in
message ...

hello,

I use the following code to hide all command bars in my excel file:
Private Sub Workbook_Open()

Dim oCB As CommandBar
For Each oCB In Application.CommandBars
oCB.Enabled = False 'here to change
Next oCB

mFormulaBar = Application.DisplayFormulaBar
Application.DisplayFormulaBar = False
End Sub

but it also disable a mouse right click.

Can anyone help how to enable right click when other command bars are
hide.

thanks a lot

tommy

--