Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a "pop-up" box

I'm using data valadation in Excel to make sure all information is entered
the same. I am not using drop down boxs (1) because of the font size (I know
there is a work aroung) and (2) because of the form. There are too many of
them and is difficult to use.

If the user types in the correct information, no problem it works great. If
the user types in the wrong information the error box pops up and tells them
to try again.

Is there a way to add one button to the worksheet that would create a popup
box with a list of valid entries and allow the user to select one to populate
the current cell. There is one column with many rows to be filled out but
all of them look to the same validation list.

Thanks.