Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default user forms

Hi,

I am building a user form for a journal entry sheet. I am trying to
use the next index value in user chosen combo field. for example, if
the user choices Jan-06 from a combo box, I want the reverse date to be
automatically chosen as 'feb-06. any ideas

--
steveshos
steveshos's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29585

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim dt as Date, dt1 as Date
dt = cDate(Combobox1.Value)
dt1 = DateSerial(year(date),month(date)+1,1)
Combobox2.Value = format(dt1,"mmm-yy")

Tom Ogilvy

"steveshos" wrote
in message ...

Hi,

I am building a user form for a journal entry sheet. I am trying to
use the next index value in user chosen combo field. for example, if
the user choices Jan-06 from a combo box, I want the reverse date to be
automatically chosen as 'feb-06. any ideas

--
steveshos
steveshos's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=492854

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am running into another problem. I want to use the date in a for
with the following MM-YY, The combo box is populated with AddITems suc
as JAN-06, FEB-06. The problem that I am having is that when I d
cdate, it is recognizing the dates as january 6, 2005, and february 6
2005. The research that I have done, says that if a year is no
specified, than the year is assumed to be the systems current year. i
there a way to specify that JAN-06 that the Jan represents the month, 0
represents the year and the day is missing

--
stevesho
steveshos's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2958

User Forms Runner77 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 12th 06 06:20 AM
user forms Runner77 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 January 12th 06 04:31 AM
User Forms Gilly Hampshire Excel Programming 3 May 19th 05 02:58 PM
User Forms Sgwapt Excel Programming 5 June 26th 04 09:36 AM
User forms Candee[_2_] Excel Programming 2 September 12th 03 03:11 PM