Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom Menu Item Randomly "Checked"

Ive got this custom menu that, on completely random occasions, "checks"
itself after it has been selected (causing my script to run). Once
this menu item is checked, I can no longer select it to run the script
again. The only way I can "reset" this menu is by restarting Excel.

Ive got nothing in my script which should check this off, nor do I ever
want it to be. Ive included a couple screenshots to get a better
understanding of what Im talking about...
[image: http://www.dynamic-innovations.net/uploads/1/check.JPG]
[image: http://www.dynamic-innovations.net/u...unchecked.JPG]

Anyone have any idea as to why this is occuring? If not, could someone
simply let me know what VBA I need to run to "uncheck" it? This way, if
I cant figure out the cause, I can at least run this "uncheck" command
at the end of the script as a temporary workaround.

Thanks!!

--
durex
durex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27857

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

XL2000: How to Place a Check Mark Next to a Custom Menu Item

Tom Ogilvy

"durex" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Excellent. Thanks a bunch.

Id still be interested in hearing if anyone has any idea as to why thi
is occuring in the 1st place

--
dure
durex's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2785