Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Octapusgardenintheshade

Default Excel should have a "Change Case..." menu Item like Word!!

See the subject, I know you can set up a formula to do it I want a button!
PLEASE, for years I've just wanted to change case on the fly, YEARS!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

O,

If you are not just complaining...
My Excel add-in "Excel Extras" provides a Font item on the Format menu
that provides: upper, lower, proper and sentence case buttons.
The add-in has other features including adding of a Table of Contents sheet,
a sheet sorting capability and automatic addition of default info to the headers / footers.
Comes with a Word.doc install/use file.
It is available - free - email me and ask for it.
Remove XXX from my email address.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
XX