Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DB DB is offline

Default Pass text 255 char. to closed wkb with SQL?

I'm using ADO ref 2.7 within Excel where I write SQL statements. I have an
Excel userform with a textbox where a user may key a long description. I
assign the text to a variable in my SQL INSERT statement to add the record to
a worksheet in a closed workbook. When the user keys a description longer
then 255 characters, I receive an error. I know Excel can hold mor than 32k
characters in a cell, how can I
pass my users long description using SQL?

Please help,