Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to import text file data without quotations

Hey all, I need to be able to import a text file without quotations. what
happens is there are 3 quotes on a few lines, and when I import delimited it
will mess up the data. Any way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JR JR is offline

....try delimiting by something else, commas or spaces.