jonny365

Default import data from a text file

See attached text file. What I am trying to do is to get the data from
the 10m
sample at each hour, when importing it into excel I find no way to get
the
24 samples - one for each whole hour.

These are daily files, and I would like to plot the current hour by
hour. Untill
now I have been scanning the file and entering it into Excel manually,
but that gets very boring after a while, anyone can help??

rgds
Johnny

|Filename: ESCSUM04.txt |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3783 |