Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default shortcut key versus F5

My macro - containing 4 inputboxes and generating 2 tables and corresponding
charts - is running very well by F5, but gives a 424 object error when I use
the designated short cut key. It is clear that it jumps over the second
inputbox and that it - further on but probably not in relation to the first
problem - does not identify a certain dataset, although it is dimensioned and
set. What solution do you suggest?
I also tried "i = DoEvents" but it doesn't seem to work.