Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Another question moving rows to columns

Hello,

Let me start by saying thanks for even reading this to see if you can
help. That said, here goes. I have multiple rows for accouns. Some have
1, some have 4, some have 12. Given the following example:

Account Number/ product/ sales rev/
11111/ cars/ 1500/
22222/ trucks/ 2500/
22222/ cars/ 1000/
22222/ planes/ 800/
33333/ cars/ 4000/
33333/ trucks/ 3000/

I need the info to be on one row when I finish. I need it to look
something like:

11111 cars 1500
22222 trucks 2500 cars 1000 planes 800
33333 cars 4000 trucks 3000

I dont know if the example makes any sense. I think it is clearer than
the actual terms I have to deal with. If anyone can help, I'd be much
appreciative. If you're in the SC area it's worth a few beers.

Thanks again,

Trey:)

--
fivestringfreak
fivestringfreak's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29504

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

did you try selecting all the data and use the autofilter? then just click
the down arrow for the account you want and you will see the total

--

Gary

"fivestringfreak"
<fivestringfreak.1zrhff_1134112837.911@excelforu m-nospam.com wrote in