Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Question on Ganttool AddIn Code(formula)

Just interested if anyone out there has seen the Subject Addin? I
downloaded it but there appears to be a glitch in it and I can not get
it to work. I think that all the functions that it will do are what I
am interested in. Only thing is I do not have a lot of experience in
writing code to do this.

I am a Ph.D. student that have several other students going into the
field throughout the summer and I need to know when and where they are
so I do not doulbe book them. What I would like to do is make a Gantt
chart for these students by entering the dates of when they go out and
come back. Then I would like Excel to format collumn cells, that
represent the days of the months, for those days that the students are
away (each student being in a separate row). I believe Ganttool does
this but I need to refine it to my specific needs or get it working.

If anyone has ventured down this road i would appreciate any help.