Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default List of VBA evolutions between Excel 97 and Excel 2003

Hi,

I have a migration process for a customer from Office 97 to Office 2003.
This customer has a large number of VBA programs under Excel and Word 97.
He is wondering if his application will work, and if no, what changes to do?

I am searching a list of VBA evolutions / no more supported keywords / data
binding differences ... between theses two version of Office.

Do you konw if Microsoft published a reference document about this point?
Where to find it.

Thanks a lot
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jim Cone just posted this:

What's New xl2000...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...hanges2000.asp
What's New xl2002...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...pplication.asp
What's New xl2003...
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...HV01134775.asp

But the only real way to tell is to test the heck out of it.

--

Dave Peterson