Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default COPYING FILES

dear friends...

i want your help in this regard....

i want to copy some files from B:\ (map drive) to D:\ (local drive)... i
dont want copy only the file which is yesturday modified/or new file.

is there any way in knowledge to fulfill my requirement...

thanks in advance..

suresh tp

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dear Suresh,

Why not try the FileSystemObject as shown below.

You can then check the DateCreated property.

Sub ShowFileInfo(filespec)
Dim fs, f, s
Set f = fs.GetFile(filespec)
s = "Created: " & f.DateCreated
MsgBox s
End Sub

"SURESH" wrote:

dear friends...

i want your help in this regard....

i want to copy some files from B:\ (map drive) to D:\ (local drive)... i
dont want copy only the file which is yesturday modified/or new file.

is there any way in knowledge to fulfill my requirement...

thanks in advance..

suresh tp

Copying from different files into 1 LiAD Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 4th 09 01:57 PM
Copying Files RH206 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 April 1st 08 08:21 PM
copying files STEVEB Excel Programming 1 August 18th 05 10:05 PM
Copying files fds Excel Worksheet Functions 1 July 27th 05 12:55 AM
Copying files from PC to PC Alan Perry Excel Programming 1 September 23rd 04 07:48 PM