Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fetching rows across sheets dynamically

Hi all

I maintain some info that is spread across 4 sheets in a single excel
book .
In the first three I maintain employee info( empid,empname...and other
details reg the employee) of 3 different dept.Empid is in the first
column of all the sheets.

Now, my requirement is, when ever I enter an empid in thefirst column
of the fourth sheet, and, if it exists in any of the 3 sheets,it should
fetch all the details of that employee into the fourth sheet. Also
when i enter an empid that is NOT in any of the 3 sheets, it should
allow me to add details of this employee in the fourth sheet.

Kindly let me know in detail as to how to go about it.

Thank You in advance.

Regards
Eddy