Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default calendar control 10.0

Can anyone help me with the calendar control 10.0. I'm familar with using
the standard calendar control 10.0 in excel (view/toolbars/control
toolbar/more controls/calendar control 10.0) and programming the date to
appear in a textbox when clicked.

Is there a way to view the calendar contol on a weekly basis, not a daily
basis. (i.e. the calendar will show weeks instead of individual days).? If
so, can I have a clicking of a week populate a text box that displays the
last day of the week? (i.e by clicking on the week of 11/21-11/27, a text box
with display "week of 11/27").

Any help would be appreciated.

timmulla