Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Fill cells with x's between 2 specific columns

Hi,

I am creating a timesheet for scheduling cashiers at a business. It
basically has by column:

1) cashier name
2) start time
3) end time
....then there is a column for every hour the store is open from 8:00am
to 9:00pm (8 columns in 1 hour increments). this makes 11 columns on
the sheet total.

Next to the cashiers name I would like to fill in their start time and
end time and then have x's populate the cells between those 2 times. I
would then repeat this with every cashier by row and be able to see an
overlay of how many cashiers are scheduled every hour. I have been able
to make an x populate in the column with the start and end times with
If..Then statements but have not been able to figure out how to make
the cells in between populate with x's also. Any ideas on how to make
this happen would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!