Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XLS - HOW Do I use the results of a formula to create NAME to vlookup

XLS - HOW Do I use the results of a formula to create NAME to vlookup

E.g
cell A5 = "fred"
cell b5 = "bloggs"
cell C5 contains the formula =a5&b5
sell C5 therefore = fredbloggs

fredbloggs is the name of a 2 colunm, 10 row group of cells on another
sheet in the same XLS file

how do I enure that the value of C5 is used in this formula
=vlookup(b11,c5,2)
which is of course
=vlookup(b11,fredbloggs,2)

I'm obviously doing something wrong