Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Refresh current work book?

Other than refreshig external data, links etc. is there a macro or
method to refresh the current work book data?
I have an open work book in read only, as the main user of the work
book enters data I would like to refresh my view of the data over a
time period automatically if possible. This work book will get data
entered many times per day, a 30 minute interval would be good, but
how?

Regards

Rick

--
Rick_Stanich
Rick_Stanich's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28957

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If some one doesn't help me I'm going to tell my MOM!

And you don't want that!

;

--
Rick_Stanic