Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automation Error

Good morning,

I use the code (a small portion of what I use) below to send my Excel sheet
via email using Microsoft Outlook. Whoever uses that code has no problem
using it, except one user.

Everytime he uses it, he receives an automation error (Runtime error:
2147024770(8007007e). I checked the References on his Excel, and he does use
all the references that I use.

Thanks. Here is the code:

Dim OutApp As Outlook.Application
Dim OutMail As Outlook.MailItem
Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

does he use outlook on his pc?
e.g. is he trying it from a bloomberg terminal.

It's his pc that's the problem - not the code.

--
MattShoreson
MattShoreson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3472

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi MattShoreson,

Thanks for you response. Yes, he uses Microsoft Outlook. I don't know what
is "bloomberg terminal". However, he laptop is a workstation like everyone
else in the firm.

I agree with you that the problem is on his laptop, not the code, but I
can't figure out what causes to happen. I did the search on the error
message on the web and Microsoft web site, and I didn't find the solutions of
that problem.

Thanks. What do you think?

"MattShoreson" wrote:

does he use outlook on his pc?
e.g. is he trying it from a bloomberg terminal.

It's his pc that's the problem - not the code.

--
MattShoreson
MattShoreson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3472
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=486831